What you can expect
Antisemitism: Face It, Fight It will transform you from a passive victim to an engaged activist.
Over two days, we will
- Connect with thought leaders and influencers, including public officeholders, to build momentum on fighting antisemitism across Canada.
- Empower ourselves, as individuals and a collective, with the critical knowledge and skills needed to push back against Jew-hatred. We’ll learn from experts in the fields of advocacy, political engagement, law enforcement, and social media about developing effective strategies to fight anti-Jewish racism.
- Hear the real-life stories of Canadians who, after facing antisemitism, became activists in their own right.
- Get up-close and personal with our elected officials on Parliament Hill, our seat of government. We will ensure that our lawmakers hear our community’s concerns as a united voice.
- Present the Honourable Irwin Cotler, one of the world’s foremost human rights advocates, a lifetime achievement award in recognition of his enduring commitment to the pursuit of justice for all people and the advancement of human rights for the world’s most vulnerable and oppressed.
We will return home better equipped to fight Jew-hate in our daily life, knowing that each of us is a vital player in the fight against antisemitism.
This is your opportunity to add your voice at this extraordinary conference of proud and engaged Jews and our allies.
Each one of us will be empowered as the change-makers that our community needs right now!
Sign up today – for your sake, for your children, for your grandchildren.
Sign up for Canada’s future.
Thanks to conference sponsors, subsidies are available for two-day attendance. Contact CIJA or your local Federation to learn more. Group hotel rates start at $250 CAD plus tax.
Questions? Ask us at [email protected]